1) Ski resorts. In the Sverdlovsk region there is where to ride. Prepare skis, snowboards, good mood and go to conquer the Ural mountains! Mountain within Ekaterinburg or the most fashionable ski in the Urals - choose. Here is one of the longest ski seasons in 2 hours’ flight from the cities of central Russia.
2) Natural parks. Winter travel through the natural park is a rare opportunity to join the special beauty and majestic peace of the winter forest. You can discover the beauty of the Urals in the natural parks “Bazhovskie Mesta”, “Oleniy Ruchi”, and “Reka Chusovaya”. In the cold season, it is best to take a one-day horse ride or sleigh ride in the park, cross-country skiing or rent a snowmobile.
3) Thermal springs. Apres-ski after an active winter holiday. Immerse yourself in the largest thermal pool in the Urals or relax in a SPA under a starry sky.
6 thermal springs to give strength and health:
Thermal springs "Baden-Baden", Yekaterinburg — baden-uktus.ru, Rezh — уральский-источник.рф
Thermal complex "Acvarel", Turinsk — tkakvarel.ru
Country Club "Belaya Loshad", village Kadnikovo — whorse.ru
Ramada by Wyndham Yekaterinburg Hotel & Spa, Ekaterinburg — ramadayekaterinburg.com
The recreation center "Rodnik", Tavda — родник96.рф
4) The Ice Village on the Square of 1905 and the Iset Park Ice Rink
Traditionally, on the eve of the New Year, the Ice Village opens on the main square of Yekaterinburg. The theme of the town is different every year and is dedicated to a significant event. A Christmas tree with LED illumination is installed in the center of the Village, slides, carousels and the New Year's fair work. The area of Iset Park ice rink is almost 5,000 sq.m. On the territory of the rink there is a rental of skates and tubing, a cozy cafe in a warm pavilion.
Opening hours: Mon-Thu from 12:00 to 21:00, Fri-Sat from 10:00-22:00, Sun from 10:00-22:00, katok-isetpark.ru
5) “Park Skazov” - the first theme park in the Urals dedicated to the tales of P. P. Bazhov, the Russian fairy tale and traditional Ural culture. The park is located near Yekaterinburg in the Aramil city district. Every winter, Ural Moroz awaits guests in their Terem Palace for adults and children.